cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan pricing

Regular Visitor

Plan pricing

Hello - I have been a ConstantContact user for years, but find myself using it less and less over the past two years. With 3,000 email contacts, I am paying (I think) $50/month. Is there a more economical plan for my situation? Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Plan pricing

Hello @wvdish ,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of the best ways to lower pricing on your account is to consider lowering the level of contacts you have. Since you are paying for the Email package, your pricing is coming solely from the number of contacts you have. Consider removing your bounced emails to start, to bring down the contact level or you can also look through your email reporting to see if there are any contacts that may not be opening your emails any longer. For more advice on pricing, feel free to reach out to our billing team. They can be reached by telephone, their phone numbers can be found on our "Contact Us" page.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Work around on the pricing

Simply export your subscribers to Excel until you are going to use them and then easily bring them back to your subscriber list in CC when you are ready to send a campaign.