cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Please STOP CALLING

Please STOP CALLING

We receive phone calls at least once per week from a sales rep. Although, I'm sure you know that. It is disruptive to our work and we are very frustrated. I've told the several different reps that the Owners will not take their call. THEY WILL NOT TAKE YOUR CALL NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I WRITE DOWN THE MESSAGE AND GIVE IT TO THEM. If you want our accurate information go to Google and Yelp. We are a brewery tasting room and have to stop serving customers to answer the phone only to tell the rep the same thing over and over again. Please, STOP CALLING.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Please STOP CALLING

Hi @KelseyE7

I am sorry about any frustration those calls have caused, and thank you very much for bringing it to our attention so that we can work to resolve this for you. For the privacy of your information could you please send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and in it include a reference to this post (the link would work, too) and the phone number(s) that you're being called at? That way we can be sure to add the correct numbers to our Do Not Call List and share your comments with the appropriate people so that it is addressed with whomever was calling you. Thank you!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager