cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please cancel all information about webste , my website is stil lunder construction, and will be new

Please cancel all information about webste , my website is stil lunder construction, and will be new

I dont feel comfortable my information about webside will stay on line . I got information from headquoter office that will be new wensite and new logo , thank you
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Please cancel all information about webste , my website is stil lunder construction, and will be

Sorry I started too soon , we are not ready yet .Website is still under construction .

CTCT Employee

Re: Please cancel all information about webste , my website is stil lunder construction, and will be

Hello @KrystynaJ3,

I'm sorry for any confusion today, but we do not publish information about your website.  There's nothing on our side to delete or remove.  The only place you might see website information that you'd added to your campaigns, which you can change as needed.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.