cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please cancel my subcription and close account, add this feature to Your site as well

Occasional Participant

Please cancel my subcription and close account, add this feature to Your site as well

2 REPLIES
Occasional Participant

Re: Please cancel my subcription and close account, add this feature to Your site as well

My email jaanikalauk@gmail.com, please send cancelling and deleting details as chat and calls are not working.

CTCT Employee

Re: Please cancel my subcription and close account, add this feature to Your site as well

Hi @FirstNameL48097,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! We are sorry to see you go. However, due to security purposes, we require that all cancellations be done through our Billing department by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. For the Billing department's contact information, please click here. Let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!