cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please explain terms

Occasional Contributor

Please explain terms

"You grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferrable, worldwide license, with the right to sublicense, to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, reformat, update, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display such Business Content on and to our Network and to use the Business Content as described in our Privacy Statement. You hereby designate us as your agent (i) to create any social media, digital marketing or any other accounts requested by you (orally or in writing) (each an "Account") that may be used with the Products (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), (ii) to act on your behalf to add to or update your Business Content on any third party websites (including logging in to such sites on your behalf and "claiming" any account, listing or profile for you or sending an email or postcard to such sites), and (iii) to agree to any applicable terms of service or other contract on your behalf in accordance with the foregoing. "
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Please explain terms

Hi @AmyB0682

It looks like you are asking for an explanation of our Terms and Conditions. Our Legal team is best to speak to in regards to any questions you might have about them. You can contact them at legal(at)constantcontact(dot)com and they will be able to assist you.

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!