cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please get your system to run for more than 10 minutes without crashing! Please!

All Star

Please get your system to run for more than 10 minutes without crashing! Please!

What is with the constant need to refresh? I have seen the "OOPS!" error more than I have been able to see what I am typing. And yes, I did the obvious page refresh, different browser, log off and then back on, etc. fixes.  As the newsletter volunteer for a large nonprofit with not a ton of free time, these crashes are a serious system problem and a personal resource burn.  I am going to recommend to our Board to look at alternate systems that are more reliable. 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Please get your system to run for more than 10 minutes without crashing! Please!

Hello @ScottM594,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have been experiencing. I definitely understand how it is important to be able to work without consist error messages. We'd like to take a better look into the issue you are experiencing. Could you email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with:

1 - The username to your Constant Contact account,

2 - The most recent email you've been experiencing this with,

3 - The browser you have tested, for informational purposes,

4 - A screenshot of the error message, if possible,

5 - A reference to this post.

Also, would you be able to try accessing your account via Safe Mode for your browser? If your browser happens to have any plugins installed, the Safe Mode will ignore those plugins. Please feel free to add any additional information that could assist us with investigating this issue. Have a great day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing