cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help disable ReCaptcha since it does not render properly on our mobile site.

Please help disable ReCaptcha since it does not render properly on our mobile site.

Hello,

We are using a pop-up sign up form with some custom styles for an e-mail campaign on our ECommerce store. The form works fine on desktop. However, there is a problem that is preventing users from signing up on mobile devices. When users enter their email information, the re-catpcha overlay is activated, but the actual window where you can answer the recaptcha prompt does not display properly. This prevents sign-ups.

We would like re-captcha validation disabled for this account, please. A customer service representative was able to disable recaptcha for another client in this thread: https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Need-help-with-something-else/captcha/td-p/310566

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: Please help disable ReCaptcha since it does not render properly on our mobile site.

Hello @ChrisB465

Thanks for reaching out in the Community! I'm happy to assist with your question regarding disabling ReCaptcha. To clarify, recaptcha is not something that can be disable on Constant Contact's end. Recaptcha is triggered when you have a great number of signups within a 24 hour period. This is in place to protect your mailing list from bogus signups.

I will take your feedback about removing recaptcha since it doesn't render properly on mobile sites and deliver to the appropriate team for review. Please reach back out if you have any other questions or concerns regarding this. 

Thank you,

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Re: Please help disable ReCaptcha since it does not render properly on our mobile site.

It would be really helpful to disable the ReCaptcha, it is not user-friendly and we don't like the look on our website. Could you please update when this is available with settings?

CTCT Employee

Hello @JessicaS9951.

I can definitely help with that, we're always looking for ways to make the system do more of what people need.  I'm adding you to the list of people requesting the ability to disable the captcha, and asking that you be contacted at the primary email address on your account if there are any updates to that request.

Aaron_H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

We would like to be able to disable the re-Captcha on certain forms, but not others. People are getting very frustrated with the "click on every picture with a traffic light" style of verification. Could you change it to a different kind of re-Captcha, like typing in the letters you see in the box? That can be frustrating, too, but not nearly as much.

Tags (2)