cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please update your browser

All Star

Please update your browser

I just downloaded the latest version on Firefox for iPad because your site said that I could not use the Mobil app to edit my work in Constant Contact. I still can’t. Restarted iPad. Uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and still no luck.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Please update your browser

Hi @GaryE31,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I apologize that you've have a hard time trying to edit your campaign through the mobile devices. I can understand how having the ability to edit them on these types of devices could give you more flexibility with time. You should be able to download the Constant Contact Mobile app to your Ipad and it should enable you to edit your campaigns. Click here for more information on best practices when using the mobile app to edit campaigns. Please let me know if you need assistance with anything else!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!