cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Plugin causing window to pop up in pages

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Plugin causing window to pop up in pages

When I have the plugin activated, a window pops up in my pages while in my dashboard. It says "Form Shortcode" gives a drop down to select the form I have displayed on my page, then what I am assuming is supposed to be some sort buttons that don't load. And I can't close this window to get in and edit my pages. I have to deactivate the plugin to make it stop. Anyone know how to fix this?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Plugin causing window to pop up in pages

Hi @MichaelH590. It looks like you are using the Constant Contact for Wordpress plugin. When this started happening, what page of your dashboard were you on? Were you creating or editing a post? We can try to help out as much as we can here in the Community but I also wanted to note that we have a specialized support team that works with our Wordpress plugin that is available to speak with over the phone. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.