cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polish 'Z' in text

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Polish 'Z' in text

Dear, We're making a newsletter for our customers in Poland, in the Polish language as well. But the letter 'z' with a dot isn't working. See here what i mean: http://character-code.com/polish-html-codes.php and the error message: http://imgur.com/zFIdemL The letter 'L' with a strike is working for example. Is it possible to add this letter on some way? Or can one of you guys do this? Kind regards, Joost Verlaan
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Polish 'Z' in text

Hi @JoostV,

Great question! Constant Contact supports the ISO 8859-1 standard for character encoding. We do have a specific list of languages, and unfortunately the Polish alphabet isn't supported at this time. We recommend a using a Polish Keyboard layout or searching online for additional resources.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

That's why. Is it possible to add the Polish characters?

CTCT Employee

Hello @JoostV,

It is possible to get Polish letters into your email, but only using HTML coding. You will need to access the block’s HTML code where you want the character and insert the code within the text and hit “Update” for the block.  Here is an external resource for polish characters HMTL codes.

Brittany W

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Participant

Well, I already tried that but that didnt work as well.

CTCT Employee

Hi @JoostV,

I am very sorry for the confusion, however, the Polish alphabet is not supported by our system - no matter the different coding that you can try. If you're using a PC you can search online for the instructions to try adding and utilizing a Polish keyboard layout when typing the text for your email. The only other option would be to insert the Polish z as an image within the text. I hope this helps!

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.