cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll Options Disappear When Check & Preview

Highlighted

Poll Options Disappear When Check & Preview

I have a draft of my email with poll options saved. However, when I go to draft, the text disappears. What am I doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Poll Options Disappear When Check & Preview

Hello @Norm,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.  It seems that in some cases, emojis placed into the answer options for a poll seem to cause errors with the preview, including some somewhat unpredictable display issues.  Removing the emojis from the poll, then saving and reloading the page should correct the issue for you.  I've also tracked you as one of the people affected.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I'm having the same issue, but I noticed it happens when I try to add more than three options to the poll. I am not using emojis in any of them. Any other suggestions for a fix? Thanks.

CTCT Employee

Hello @Etta,

That's somewhat unusual.  I'm not seeing other reports of the text just disappearing from those poll blocks, when there aren't any emojis present.  I have seen a few cases where the text color has accidentally been set to match the background color.  If you go to highlight the area where the question should be, do you see anything highlighted?

If this is a new problem, we definitely want to get this looked into.  Please send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, along with your username, and the name of the campaign you're seeing this in.  We'll get that passed on to our advanced technical team, and make sure that we track down what's going wrong here.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.