cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Poor Customer Service

Occasional Contributor

Poor Customer Service

Why has Constant Contact marketing response service gotten so bad? I have been a customer for over ten years and have never seen it so bad. Has anyone else experienced this lately?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Poor Customer Service

Hi @StephenB68 

I'm so sorry to hear this! We understand how important it is for you to be assisted as possible. So I apologize if this has not been the case. Are you still in need of assistance with your account? If so, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, and any further details you may have.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.