cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Poor design

Occasional Visitor

Poor design

Western entire hour trying to figure out how to send this email. Kept taking me to a place to upgrade, but I do not want to upgrade. In the meantime it did not send me a test nor would it allow me to schedule. Pretty pathetic interface. And nothing solved.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Poor design

Hi @KatyK357

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I took a look at your account and saw that your account was actually taking part in our suspend program. When your account is suspended it will remain open for a small monthly fee. You can still create and edit campaigns and add and delete contacts while suspended but you will not be able to send email campaigns out without re-activating, or unsuspending, the account. That is why you were being brought to the Plans & Pricing page every time you attempted to send an email. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. If you would like to talk to someone about why your account was suspended, or have someone walk you through unsuspending, please give our Billing department a call at  855-797-4712 any time Monday through Friday from 8AM-8PM.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.