cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor image quality

SOLVED
Visitor

Re: Poor image quality

The images always look terrible We have professional photographers take our photos, and they never look the best in the Constant Contact. 

And no, the copied response that will be added to this would not be the accepted response

Highlighted

Hi @TabethaW and @Unad5

Thank you both for sharing your feedback on this here in the Community. I apologize you are seeing this change in your images. We are still trying to further troubleshoot this experience. Having some of the details that support agents have previously asked for in this thread allows us to collect valuable information needed for our Product Team. In fact, our Feedback section is another great place to share this information as this board is monitored by members of this team.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

No, your response did not solve anything (you should have a Thumbs down button to click). Even at 800 pixels at the recommended 72 dpi (we tried 96,100,150 and 300) - it did not alter the blurriness at all.

I did find however, that  doesn't encounter this problem at all - Crisper is better! 

I would hope your team is working on this issue as a lot of your users are complaining about it.