cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Scheduling for Social Campaigns

Highlighted
Visitor

Post Scheduling for Social Campaigns

I just set up a campaign for one of my clients and scheduled around 20 posts for her. I uploaded her own photos to each of these posts, which took quite some time because there is apparently a known issue with your social campaigns when it comes to uploading your own photos where you have to keep closing out and going back in to actually get them to upload. After scheduling them, I did not get approval from her until the following day. When I went back in to publish the campaign for the client, my posts had all been deleted because I did not publish on the date originally intended. I really think you should reconsider how this is managed. If there are scheduled posts for a past day only those posts should be unscheduled, not ALL of them. It's a huge time waster! Until this is resolved I will just schedule posts right as I am about to launch, but I think the platform could be more user friendly if the scheduling functionality were changed.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Post Scheduling for Social Campaigns

Hi @MichelleW314

I can absolutly understand how this would be frustrating. I would like to take a look into this more so can you email us the username on the account this is happening in? I check this account (the one you posted from) and don't see any social campagins since April.

Just include a reference to this post in your email. Please don't post here since this is public! 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

Re: Post Scheduling for Social Campaigns

Look into HootSuite for auto posting to your Social Media accounts.  Its FREE and very powerful.

Even facebook has a schedule function although its a bit long winded for doing dozens.

Offering FREE Project Consultation
Accredited CTCT Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012

www.cliquemarketing.biz