cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Post Your Hours of Operation

Highlighted

Post Your Hours of Operation

When I just hit "contact us" - the "call us" option says closed. Is there any reason you don't put your hours there? I have not scoured your website to see if it has it.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Post Your Hours of Operation

@CarrollK8

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! The default is to let our customers know the support that is currently available. If you would like to see the contact information and hours you can click here.

This page is available by clicking the Help button in your account and going to Browse All Articles. You will see a Contact Support option at the top right of this page that will take you to the detailed information about our availability and contact information.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.