cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Presonallized HTML Emails

Occasional Organizer

Presonallized HTML Emails

I'm attempting to code my own email using Zurb's "Foundation for Emails" and bring it into Constant Contact. How do I code it so that each email is personallized to the recipient? I know I can do it using Constant Contact's email builder. But what I'm not sure of is will taking the code from that work in my HTML file.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Presonallized HTML Emails

Hello @JohnF841,

Thats a great question! To code your email so that your customers get a personalized greeting you can make sure that the greeting section is filled out in the 'Personalization' section, like the screenshot below: 

2017-05-26_10-34-29.png

Please note, if you want to use the Constant Contact personalized greeting,
make sure to add the <Greeting/> tag to your code. -->

<html>
<body>
<Greeting />

I hope this helps, please feel free to reach back out for further assistance, or you can call us directly here.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.