cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pretends to bring you back after logging you out...

Occasional Contributor

Pretends to bring you back after logging you out...

Just wasted 40 minutes updating what I thought was the email I had been working on. I had taken a break, CC logged me out. No problem, logged back in and it took me to what I THOUGHT was the email I'm working on. Just about done, and then I notice the changes I made earlier were not there... Instead of bringing me to the email I was working on, it created a new copy of the template I started with. VERY FRUSTRATING! Why didn't it just bring me to the home screen? Why did it pretend to bring me back to where I was. Done for tonight... really starting to think of switching providers.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Pretends to bring you back after logging you out...

Hello @JenniferS712,

I am very sorry for the frustration this has caused. I just want to make sure I am understanding the exact process that occurred. After logging back in, the site put you back in the editor but in a copy of the template you had started from, and not the one you had been working in originally? After discovering it was not the same template did you check to see if the email you were working on prior to being logged out was still there? 

We certainly don't want this to be the experience you have when using our site. And from my understanding the site should not put you in a fresh copy of a template you were already working in. 

If you could email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the campaign you were working on when you got logged out, and a reference to this post we can investigate it further and see if anything is going on. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.