cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview - Can't see the subject line

Occasional Participant

Preview - Can't see the subject line

Hello, since the preview of emails have changed, I can not longer see the subject line. This for me, is a good last step to make sure I have no spelling or grammatical errors. 

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Preview - Can't see the subject line

Hi @GelenaV 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. 

Thank you for providing this feedback. While at the time, we don't have a workaround for this issue, I will provide the feedback directly to our team. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Is this going to be added back? It's been several months since it was taken away.

CTCT Employee

Hello @GelenaV,

We do appreciate your feedback and you will be notified if this feature ever does come back. You can send yourself a test and then you will be able to check the subject line and see if your newsletter looks okay. We do apologize for the inconvenience and thanks again for your feedback on this. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.