cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview & Test Button

Occasional Visitor

Preview & Test Button

When creating a custom HTML email the Preview & Test button is not working. I've used it for several years but just recently I started having this issue. It just blinks and then nothing happens. I am using IE 11.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Preview & Test Button

Hey @RickW10,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I appreciate you providing us with the browser your using. I'm sorry that the preview function isn't working as it usually does! If the sake of troubleshooting, would you be able to try the same process in Google Chrome or Firefox? IE isn't always as compatible with how Constant Contact functions as a web-based system. Thank you for your time! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

I tried it on Google Chrome and it works just fine in that browser. I guess I can use that but IE is the main browser I use. Unless there is a setting I can apply to get it to work in IE. Thanks.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @RickW10,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it looks like this is a known issue that we are having with our Custom Code emails. We let the a proper teams know that you are experiencing this issue and they are working on getting it fixed as soon as possible. Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.