cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Preview & Test is Not Working

Occasional Contributor

Preview & Test is Not Working

I've been trying to preview multiple emails. Deleting, copying, adding new details, and when I click on the Preview and Test button, a test email is not generated. To note: I've turned off my Pop-Up blocker and am able to preview from the Campaigns menu, but not after I have copied an email. Thank you for your feedback.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Preview & Test is Not Working

@IvanH I'm sorry you are not able to preview your emails after you copy them. There are a few different reasons that could prevent the preview window from loading. To do some troubleshooting, would you mind letting me know what internet browser you are currently using? Could you also try using a different browser? This will tell us if the issue is isolated to one internet browser or if it's happening in all of them.

Alan F.
Community and Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Occasional Participant

Similar problem -- "Send" button not working to generate a test in Preview Mode. Google Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit) on iMac.

Occurs regardless of whether this is a copied campaign or not.

CTCT Employee

Hello @RobinW93,

Wen you send the test email, do you get the success message? Usually, when there are issues with emails not being received from the test feature, it has to do with delivarability. If you are experiencing any issues with receiving test sends, we ask that you call into our deliverability team, as they can best assist you. They can be reached at the number and hours listed here.