Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview emails not displaying graphics

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Preview emails not displaying graphics

My emails look great in the editing portion of CC, but when I hit "preview" all of my graphics disappear. I tried sending a test email to myself and still there are no images. Suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Preview emails not displaying graphics

Hey there @AlexiaM8 !

We're sorry to hear you're having some troubles with seeing the photos in your emails. I took a peak in your account and I wasn't able to replicate on my end. I had sent myself a test of some of your recent emails as well, and they came in fine. This leads me to think that you possibly may have a security setting or a browser extension that could be causing this. Have you tried going into safe or incognito mode? If not I highly recommend doing so, click here to see how to enable safe or incognito mode in your browser. It may also help to Whitelist Constant Contact in your email client

If you're still having difficulties seeing the photos in your emails it may be best for you to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with additional information for us to troubleshoot further.

• What browsers have you tried using? Did incognito mode work?
  • What email client are you using to send test emails to?
  • What emails are being affected?
  • Do the images display in emails sent to another computer?
  • What network/security program are you using?
  • Do the images display in another email client, particularly one on another network?
  • Are you able to provide us a screenshot of how the email looks when viewing in preview mode, and how it looks as a test send?

This information can help us further pin-point what may be happening here, and allows us to track this for our team. 

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.