cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Preview not working , nothing shows in preview

Highlighted
Advisor

Preview not working , nothing shows in preview

Have tried preview in IE and Chrome, nothing shows.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Preview not working , nothing shows in preview

Hello @amyloo,

Thank you for reaching you to us! I apologize that the preview isn't working as designed for you. For the sake of troubleshooting I will need just a little bit more information about the issue. Is the preview just showing as a blank white page? Is it limited to just the most recent campaign you are working on? And lastly has this ever occurred before? Thank you so much for your time!

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!