cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview

Preview

When I want to send a test e-mail to someone besides myself it won't allow me to delete my e-mail address and send to someone else or add a comma and an additional e-mail address. I have to click "Continue" then "Edit" under the thumbnail then I am able to send a test e-mail. Why is this? Bug??
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Re: Preview

Hi @RebeccaS251

I'm sorry you're having trouble sending yourself a test email. 

Are you working on a draft or a sent email when trying to send yourself a preview?

Are you receiving a error message when trying to delete your old email address and put a comma to try to put somone else's email address in? 

What browser are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer 11, we are aware of a issue, could you try another browser?

If you can answer these troubleshooting questions, I can take a deeper dive and try to figure out why this is happening

Shweta Iyer
Community & Social Media Support Intern

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!