Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous user removed yet still appears / preventing social sharing

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Previous user removed yet still appears / preventing social sharing

A previous authorized user of Constant Contact has been removed yet still appears when trying to send campaign to social media. It says "An Error has occurred with the Below Account" and then shows the previous individuals name.  This individual has been removed from the Facebook account entirely we are attempting to share with. We have followed all the steps to ensure the correct user sign in has been completed with Facebook yet this previous user's name and same error message continues to appear.

The goal: share our campaign newsletter on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin

Please feel free to email me

Will Sowders

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Previous user removed yet still appears / preventing social sharing

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community! If you’ve made a change on Facebook’s end you may need to resync your Facebook account with Constant Contact. To do this you will first need to Disconnect Your Facebook Account on the Social Share page. Once the account has been removed on Constant Contact’s side we can Reconnect the Account giving you access to post again. If there is anything else we can assist with please never hesitate to reach back out!   

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Re: Previous user removed yet still appears / preventing social sharing

Thank you Antonas_S!

That worked perfectly!