cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Issue

SOLVED
Highlighted

Price Issue

I would like to ask for the payment issue in November. We updated the contact list by transferring the contacts from other platforms and reached to next price tier (over 10001 contacts). However, some contacts may are duplicated and removed immediately to reach back to current price tier(over 5001~10000). However, I found that there is a charge and already paid by my credit card at the same time. I was wondering whether there is any deduction or credit can be taken for this action?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Participant

Re: Price Issue

This happened to me a while back and they adjusted the price without a whimper. Don't hesitate to contact them after the holiday.

Re: Price Issue

Hello @TungM0. It looks like you reached out to us a few days ago about your account and a member of our Billing team will be able to assist you further with this. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.