cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase in January

All Star

Price increase in January

Dear Constant Contact,

I received notice that my monthly fee will be increased by $5.00 in January.

I am not a merchant - I do not receive direct income by mailing to my contacts using your service, so I can't justify your price increases.  My mailings are purely for communications - I don't use coupons or have "sales" to bring customers into a place of business.

You are forcing me to go to another contact management service by increasing your price....the monthly price I pay now is more than what makes economical sense, but I enjoy using your software and don't have time for a new learning experience by going to another mail service.  

Please reconsider your fee increase.

Anne Curry

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Price increase in January

Hello @AnneC06. Thank you so much for coming into the Community. For the security of your account, we are not able to discuss your billing here in the Community but our Billing team would be happy to discuss this further with you. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.