cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase - no warning

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Price increase - no warning

Hi, I’ve had a significant increase in my monthly bill from £36 to £54 a month - why has my monthly amount increased?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Price increase - no warning

Hi @MikeG757 

I apologize for any confusion there may be with the charges on your account. Though we are unable to go into an account's billing details here in the Community, we can go over some of our basic billing policies. For instance an account's pricing can increase if there has been a large upload of contacts or if an account has been upgraded to email plus. Our pricing levels are based on both your amount of active contacts as well as the email plan you are under. Have you recently uploaded a large list or upgraded to email plus? If you have any further questions on your account's pricing please call into our Billing Support for assistance. One of these agents can help find the answers you need!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.