cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Print Calendar of Sceduled Campaigns

Regular Visitor

Print Calendar of Sceduled Campaigns

I would like to print the calendar of scheduled campaigns to pdf. Is it possible?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Print Calendar of Sceduled Campaigns

Hello @KYL_Chicago,

Thank you for coming into the community with that great idea!  Currently there's no way to print that page, other than using the standard print options found in most browsers, which may result in some less than optimal spacing on the printout.  I'll definitely pass that request on to our development team though.  If you have any other features you'd like to see added, feel free to share them with us here!

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.