cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Printing a sent email not working

Regular Visitor

Printing a sent email not working

I print our sent emails after they go out. This feature is coming up with an Error message and is not functioning properly. Could you please look into this?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Printing a sent email not working

Hello @MelanieK6743,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble printing your campaign. You said that you are receiving an error message. Would you kindly tell us what this error message says? We will be able to more accurately troubleshoot the issue with this information.

Just in case I have also found an FAQ that explains how the print function works. Click here for more information.

We will be on the lookout for your reply.

Thank you!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!