cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing my email list.

Occasional Visitor

Printing my email list.

Having trouble trying to figure out how to print and have a paper copy of my email list.

Waited too long to chat!  Where is the support?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Printing my email list.

Hi @KathyD2040,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to here that you that were you not able to get support on this yet. In order to print our your email list, you will need to export them in the Contacts management page. To do this, click on Contacts to the top and then click on the email list that you wish to export. Once you have selected them, check off the box next to Name and click on Export. Finally, click on the Activity tab to the top, and click on Download CSV or Excel. You should then be able to print that file. For detailed steps and illustrations on this, please click here. I hope this helps! Please, let us know if you have any further questions.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!