cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Printing

All Star

Printing

We send our newsletter mostly by email but have a few members who depend on a printed copy because they do not have a computer. Is there any way to print a copy after emailing?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Printing

Hello @JohnF5526

To print out your sent email campaign you will have to dowload the pdf or jpeg version of the email campaign. Then you will have the ability to print the campaign from the the file you save. 

1. Click Campaigns to find the email you want to download.
    Tip: Narrow your search by clicking Sent or Scheduled under My Campaigns.

Campaigns Button
  2. To the right of your email's name, click Actions > Download.

Action Menu and Download Option
  3. Select the file type you want to download.
  4. (Optional) Customize the size and scale of your file.

File Type Drop-down Menu and Scale Slide Bar
  5. Click Download.

Download Button
  6. Depending on your browser, click OK or Save to save the file.

Save Button

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

How do I print these emails now that there is a different way to create emails? I don't see a print or a download option. 

Hello @acwweb,

I apologize for any confusion on the download process.

1. Click on the name of the email campaign you wish to download.

2. When the Email Details page loads, click on "Actions" in the top right corner. The "Download" option will be visible to choose.

3. Choose whether you want it to be a PDF, PNG, or JPG. Hit "Download" and it the file will be saved, usually, to the "Downloads" folder of your computer.

Click here for our Knowledge Base article on the download process.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.