cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Private e-mail mailing list

Highlighted
Visitor

Private e-mail mailing list

I would like to create a new private e-mail mailing list as part of our existing account. It needs to be accessed only by one member of our office. How can that be done?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Private e-mail mailing list

Hi @PaulL710 

Though you have been assisted by our Chat Support, I wanted to make sure we shared our response here in the Community as well. At this time being able to create a private contact list is not an available feature. As a workaround we do have the option for creating a Campaign Creator whose role is restricted to creating new emails and editing existing emails. These user roles do not have access to your contact lists. We have also submitted this feature request to our engineers on your behalf.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.