cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Receiving "Replaced" Images

Occasional Visitor

Problem Receiving "Replaced" Images

On test sends of our first campaign, several recipients got error messages saying the images weren't available. These images had been installed using the "Replace" option. After deleting the images and installing them again from scratch, testers report the images are now visible.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Problem Receiving "Replaced" Images

Hi @KenT188. I apologize that you were having trouble with your images displaying. Although you said that they were able to see the images now, I did want to ask a few questions. Are these images uploaded to your library or were you inserting them using a URL? Also, some email clients also do not display images unless the reader clicks to download or show the images. Did any of your testers have to download the images first?

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.