cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: Sent multiple copies

All Star

Problem: Sent multiple copies

My email was sent repeatedly to some people and the social media area was malfunctioning - had dozens of boxes and they would not erase.

• feedback
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Problem

Hi @KevinB0,

I'm sorry for any frustrations with your email campaign! We'd like to look into this for you. Can you please send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with your username, a reference to this post, and a few more details such as the name of the email campaign, and an example of a contact who received your email campaign more than once? That will greatly help us in troubleshooting this for you!

As far as the Social Share area you can remove an individual post by clicking on "Remove Post":

2017-04-21_15-18-21.png

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Re: Social Media

Would not let me renove facebook post and seny out dozens,

CTCT Employee

Re: Social Media

Hello @KevinB0,

I am so sorry to hear that! Did you receive any kind of error message when trying to remove the post. When you scheduled the post, was it already published on social media? If so, you can go on Facebook and delete the post. To do so, take a look at this article. If the post was scheduled for a different date/ time, you should be able to go into Constant Contact, remove the post, and select "Save Changes" to ensure the post won't go out. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!