SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Problem finding uploaded image files

I can't find the image files that are supposedly there
Tags (3)
10 REPLIES 10
Occasional Contributor

No **bleep**ing file

It says i have uploaded a word file/photo...admn nothing is in the archive..????
Tags (3)

Re: No **bleep**ing file

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of this frustration. Do you know the exact file type you are uploading? A document and a PDF will not show in the image section while in your campaign editor. Instead they can be found when adding a link to your document in your campaign. But documents and images will both show when you click the Library tab of your account though.

If you sort by the "Date Added" field you should be able to see the most recently added file. If you are still not able to see the file in the Library please try uploading again.

10-17-2014 8-28-05 AM.jpg

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I can't access uploaded files

It is very frustrating!!
Tags (2)

Re: I can't access uploaded files

HI Jacqueline

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear this is happening! Can you verify a couple of things?

- What browser/version are you working in?

- What type of file are you trying to upload?

- Are you uploading from within the insert image window or on the Library tab directly?

Thanks for your help!

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Re: Problem finding uploaded image files

Hi Jaclyn

I apologize for the trouble this has caused. Can you help with some additional information?

- What browser are you working in?

- Are you uploading from within the insert image window or on the Library tab directly?

- What type of file are you uploading?

Thanks for your help,

Hannah M.

Frequent Visitor

I can't upload a pdf into my library

I keep uploading the pdf and the site tells me it's successful, but nothing is appearing in my library.
Tags (3)

Re: I can't upload a pdf into my library

Hi AnnY31

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear this is happening. Can you help me with some additional information so we can troubleshoot this?

- Are you uploading from within the insert image window or from the library tab?

- Have you tried uploading any other file types?

We've heard a couple of reports of this but haven't been able to get any information about it. Any details you can provide would be great!

Thanks,

Hannah M.

cannot see the images i uploaded

I copied a file twice to my image library and it says that they are there yet i cannot see them or retrive them
Tags (3)

Re: cannot see the images i uploaded

Hi SiniR

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear this is happening. Can you help me with some additional information so we can troubleshoot this?

- Are you uploading from within the insert image window or from the library tab?

- What type of file are you trying to upload?

We've heard a couple of reports of this but haven't been able to get any information about it. Any details you can provide would be great!

Hannah M.