Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: missing contacts

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Problem: missing contacts

I set an email out today and suddenly realized I did not receive the copy sent to my personal email account. And then I found that my profile was entirely missing!!! I did not delete it!! I recreated it, but now I wonder if CC accidentally deleted it when you separated multiple addresses for one contact. More importantly -- have other profiles of my contacts been wiped out! I have no way of telling. Is there any way you can tell me if someone has been removed?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Problem: missing contacts

Hello @NPNA,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We have not had any other reports of contacts being deleted as a result of the recent contact split. However, this is definitely something we want to look into. I reached out to our Tier 2 team of support and they are taking a case to investigate further. They will reach out to the contact information on file with your account in four business days. This does not guarantee a resolution, but they will provide an update one way or another. 

I apologize for any inconvenience and I appreciate your patience while we look into this.

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

I'm glad to know only one disappeared, but it is a mystery on how that happened. I know I didn't do it and I am the only one with access. Thanks for your help and for sending me the activity file.

CTCT Employee

@NPNA,

You're very welcome! We're happy to help. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!