cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Problem of the payment

Occasional Visitor

Problem of the payment

I cannot finish my payment, you said: Oops! Something went wrong. To fix this problem, we suggest that you return to the previous page, then try again. If that doesn't work, log back in to Constant Contact, then try again. I TRY MANY TIMES BUT IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS A BIG PROBLEM, I CANNOT SEND THE EMAIL TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Problem of the payment

Hi @BotonBlueN

I'm sorry you're getting this error message! Have you tried finishing your payment through a different browser or a private/incognito window? If you're still receiving this error message after testing in a different browser I would suggest calling in to our Billing Support. For your account security we would not be able to go into your account's billing details here in the Community. However our Billing agents can help add your payment information.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Dear Frankie P., 

Thank you for your help. I've tried again today and it's successful. 

Thank you and Best Regards,

Thanh Thao

Boton Blue Hotel & Spa

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @BotonBlueN,

Glad we were able to assist you!  If you run into any other problems, feel free to let us know and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.