cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Social Share

Highlighted
Visitor

Problem with Social Share

Recently been receiving an error with our account and Social Share on Facebook. Had a member recently stop helping with our social media and events. Ever since then we get this message in regards to our social share and nothing will post to FB. I have looked wherever I can find and nowhere is this person still logged in to our FB account and I have the necessary permission to post and am the only administrator.

please advise how we can fix thisconstant contact error 1.jpgThis is what we see under social shareconstant contact error.jpgWhen we click on that first message then this pops up

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Problem with Social Share

Hi @BurtonCofC,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. It seems like the system might still be recognizing your previous member as the administrator for the your social page. A troubleshooting step you can try is to remove all your social pages and profiles from Social Share and then adding them all back in. To do this you would click on "Options" to the top right side of that screen. Then, you would select "Manage Channels" and click "Disconnect" next to each profile/page. After, you would just click "Okay." Then, you will re-add all your pages and profiles once again. For more information on this please click here. Let me know if this resolves the issue!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!