Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with a WP plugin

Visitor

Problem with a WP plugin

Hello everyone, 

I use Constant Contact Forms for WordPress v 1.3.7

I added the form and it had been working well before I added an opt-in checkbox to ask for user's permission to be added to the list in CC.

Now it works well if the checkbox is on, but if the user makes it off, I don't receive any email from him. But he receives the confirmation that it is sent.

Do someone has this issue?

Kind regards, Paul.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Problem with a WP plugin

Hello @RickS502,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely see the importance on receiving an email even if a contact has not Opted-In to be added to a Constant Contact listing. I reached out to our Upper Level of Support to investigate what might be going on. A ticket has been created for that team, they will be notifying the main contact email address on the account with any updates on this investigation. If you would like to speak to someone directly, you can reach out to our Support Line and they will be able to transfer you over to one of the agents from that department. Keep in mind that direct support for that department opens at 9 AM (ET). Here is a link to the hours of operations and contact phone numbers for our support line. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing