cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with editing documents in Library

Occasional Contributor

Problem with editing documents in Library

When I click on a PDF in the library to edit it - specifically to replace it. The options to Replace are just not visible/available at the bottom of the screen. It's a coding problem that only shows up in Chrome. I have no issues with it in Firefox.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Problem with editing documents in Library - Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @Assist-Deb, thanks for your feedback! I tested this issue within Chrome on my computer and wasn't able to replicate it. Sometimes, having the screen zoomed in our out too much can cause display issues like this. If you're on a Windows PC, you can press control + 0 to zoom the screen back to 100%. If this doesn't help the issue, could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Occasional Contributor

Re: Problem with editing documents in Library

I have exactly the same issue in Chrome. It is NOT  because we are zoomed in (please give us some credit) and in fact when I do try to zoom out or in, nothing happens one way or the other. I have to go to Firefox and open the library there in order to replace a file. I too have been told CC cannot replicate the issue. I have included a screenshot showing the issue. Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 5.31.08 PM.pngScreenshot of editor when attempting to replace a PDF

CTCT Employee

Re: Problem with editing documents in Library

Hello @Assist-Deb ,

Thank you for providing us with that information! I apologize that you are still seeing those options being cut off in Chrome. Can you please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com your username, your question, a reference to this post, and a screenshot so we can take a closer look. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.