cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with event tickets

All Star

Problem with event tickets

I am using your Events feature for a show we are having Saturday. I just sent out a reminder today, and I have learned that at least 3 registrants did not receive their tickets via email. I tried re-sending the tickets only, but they didn't go through. I ended up having to click on the link to their tickets, copying the URL and sending the registrants that info.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Problem with event tickets

Hi @EllieW28

Thank you for reaching out to us on here on the community! The confirmation email with the link to print the tickets goes out when individuals register for your event. It is possible, that for some reason, those few people may have had their network security block it, or the email was put into a different folder in their email account. The only way at that point to get the tickets is to do just what you did by copying the link and sending it to them manually. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.