cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems adding back unsubscribed contacts.

Highlighted

Problems adding back unsubscribed contacts.

Unfortunately, your instructions to add contacts back in who accidentially unsubscribed does not work.  I cannot send them the sign up form OR the update profile form because Constant Contact will not allow me to email to them.  Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Problems adding back unsubscribed contacts.

You need to send it to them "from" a different email address then.

CTCT Employee

Re: Problems adding back unsubscribed contacts.

Hello @PasadenaCofC1

So sorry to hear you have been unable to add an unsubscribe contact back, so thank you for reaching out to us! In order to send a contact the Sign-Up form, you will need to send this in a personal email outside of Constant Contact. 

If you have a sign-up form on your website, you can also guide this contact to resubscribe there as well. 

Once your contacts get to the form, they need to enter their email addresses in the field provided. They'll then see a webpage that verifies the email address they want to subscribe. To complete the sign-up process, the contact needs to:

1. Click Submit on the webpage that displays.
  2. Click Update Profile in the email they receive next.

You can also start the process for your contact by going to your Sign-Up form yourself and entering their email address, just keep in mind they still need to follow through with the Update Profile option in the email they receive to confirm. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this process. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.