cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Archived Emails

Problems with Archived Emails

Hello,

I archived a few of my Constant Contact e-mails so that they go onto our website. Most of them posted fine, but 2 of them had a problem.

1.One of my archived e-mails posted twice on the list on our website.

2.Another email leads to the following error message:

"We're Sorry.

The requested file was not found on our server.
This could be for a variety of reasons, including:
  • You followed a broken or out-of-date link
  • You entered an incorrect URL
  • A file no longer exists

If you followed a broken or out-of-date link, please inform the owner of the referring document. Email webmaster(at)constantcontact(dot)com to report this error or continue on the Constant Contact home page.

[ File Not Found : 404 ] "

How do I fix these two problems?

Thank you.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Problems with Archived Emails

Hi @CHAPonline

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. Those are great questions and I'm sorry you are encountering these error messages and we are happy to take a look at the problem and do our best to get you some resolution.

In order to troubleshoot this problem, we will need a bit more information. Can you send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the campaign that is showing up twice in the archive, the name of the campaign that is triggering the error message, as well as the link where the archive is hosted and we will certainly dig in to find out what is going on with the page. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us here.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great weekend!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Can you post how this problem was fixed?  I removed an email from my archive but it's still showing on my archive list on my website.

CTCT Employee

Hey @michelew797 !

I'm sorry to hear that email is still showing up on your website after removing it from the archive list! It can take a few minutes for this change to be made, once removing an email from the archive list. However, I'd love to troubleshoot this further for you. Would you mind sending an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the campaign you are attempting to remove from the archived list, as well as the link to the website the archived emails are hosted on? From there, we can see what may be going on 

In the meantime, here is a great resource on Adding or Removing an Email from the Embeddable Newsletter Archive

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (3)