cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with text

Highlighted

Problems with text

Today I couldn't turn the Bold option off of several lines of text in an email. I tried deleting the lines and starting over, no luck. I tried typing out the text in a different spot in the email that wasn't having the problem, and then I moved the text into the spot I wanted it at, and it just made it all bold again. I could turn italic off and on without any problem. Please fix this.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Problems with text

Hello @Olivino_Wines,

I'm sorry this occurred, but thank you for bringing it to our attention. I've seen formatting get stuck like that before. It can be caused by a couple different things, but basically there's a line of HTML code in the block that is stuck in that area so any text in that space is beholden to what the line of code wants. The easiest way to correct this is to highlight the area of affected text and choose the "Clear Styles" option at the top of the toolbox that appears when inside the block. Then choose "Selected Text."

2016-12-16_18-23-22.png

This should remove the offending HTML. You might have to reapply the font style and size to fit with the rest of the block, but the bold format should be gone.

If this does not change anything please send us an e-mail at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the campaign you are working on, and a reference to this post and we can investigate further.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!