cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Procedure for changing account settings unclear

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Procedure for changing account settings unclear

Can anyone help? I would like to return to the basic plan for monthly payments ie $20/month because I am not using the features of the higher priced plan. I thought I would be easily able to change this setting on the website, but I can't see a menu for how to do this or even a way to contact the Constant Contacts administrators and request this. So here I am publicly posting to the community asking for help. While I am at it and talking to the users of this site instead of the administration, has anyone tried *Reference to competitor removed by Moderator* and know if they are more open to communication with their customers re accounts?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Procedure for changing account settings unclear

Hello @JennyK357

I would be happy to help you downgrade to the Email Basic plan. Click on the little guy on the top right of the account, then click on Plans and Pricing.  Under Basic, click on Downgrade. That will downgrade you to the Email Basic Plan.

Downgrade.JPG

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.