cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Credit Cards for Events in Canada

All Star

Processing Credit Cards for Events in Canada

Help! We were happy CC users that relied on Authorize.net to process payments in Canadian $$ for our events. Since support for this platform has ended we are experiencing Extreme Pain with Paypal; our attendees are refusing to use it or get repeated error messages, forcing us to accept cheques via snail mail.

Need to find a way to process credit cards immediately for 14 separate events. Thanks for your suggestions.

Marilyn 

P.S. WayPay is not supported for Canadian $$ transactions

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Processing Credit Cards for Events in Canada

@K2ECanada

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with payment for your events. I will certainly submit your feedback to our developers that you would like another payment option available. I have tracked your request on your account, and if this becomes available, you will receive an email notification.

Have you reached out directly to Paypal about the payment issues? You can click here to contact their support directly for assistance.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE offer another solution for Canadian businesses - not all businesses are comfortable using Paypal, even to process credit card transactions. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @MelerieI,

I'm sorry for the trouble that's been caused by our current processing options.  I'm adding you to the feature request for more payment options, especially for those using Canadian currency.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!