cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming help

Occasional Participant

Programming help

Hello,

I had a question about the sign up form, maybe a developer can help me out.

I embedded the code into my webpage but it doesn't give me much to work with as far as customizing the actions of it. The "inline" code is really small, and I looked at the JS file it references but I can't make much sense of it.

Here's what I'm trying to do:

Once the form is "submitted", I want to be able to redirect the person to another page on my website. Any ideas please?

Thanks.

- Joe

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Programming help

Hi @FirstNameL064633

That's a great question!  Being able to further customize sign up forms is something we are actively working on. I apologize, we do not currently offer the ability for contacts to be redirected to a different website from your Thank You Page. This is a feature request I would be happy to submit appropriate teams on your behalf. We are always looking for ways to improve our user's experience!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I have two accounts - one Email and one Email Plus.

The Email subscribed account has a much larger HTML code and has the ability to 'Embed code'. The code is customizable.

The Email Plus account has a very small embed code and is not customizable.

It's very possible - the question is how. I just need to get that "legacy" embed code that is offered in the Email package and get rid of this "shorter version" that is only in the Email Plus package.

Why are the embed codes different anyways? I could customized the other one programmatically but ever since I upgraded to Email Plus I lost that functionality -- I don't want to have to downgrade though because I need the Email Automation features for my business.

Occasional Participant

Also, is there a way to disable Google's ReCAPTCHA service? This is also non-existent with the Email package.

I understand it cuts down on bot signups but it also imposes a burden on my clients. I'm just looking for a quick sign up option - it's enough asking them for their name and email address; asking them to verify images is deterring in my book.

Hello @FirstNameL064633. We would like to look into this further for you and hopefully provide you with some more information. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the usernames for both accounts and a reference to this post? Thank you!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.