cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prolems with emails bouncing which my co editor does not have with the same account

Occasional Visitor

Prolems with emails bouncing which my co editor does not have with the same account

Wondering if anyone experienced problems with emails bouncing after sending out a Campaign Newsletter.  I am co editor for this newsletter and we have 126 contacts on our account.  I set it up and usually 106 out of 126 email bounce when I send out a newsletter.  However, my co editor, when she goes in and sends same newsletter by copying it over to a new name, sends no problem in the same account with no emails bouncing.  The emails are all correct and that is proved by the fact that she does not have problems with them bouncing.  I've tried my husbands computer and a computer at the library and same thing happen, very confusing and frustrating.  Does anyone know why?

Thank you,

Brid Clancy

1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Prolems with emails bouncing which my co editor does not have with the same account

Hello @NCLNutmeg. I looked into your account and do see that you have those bounces from the emails that you send. Are you and a co-worker sending from different email addresses (meaning the From names are different)? That could be the reason why hers are sending with fewer bounces. I would recommend contacting our Deliverability department which works with the deliverability of your emails. They are available Monday through Thursday from 7am-11pm ET and Friday from 7am-9pm ET at 866-433-8499.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.