cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Push email signups

SOLVED
Highlighted

Push email signups

So, my understanding is that the only way a user is prompted to unsubscribe from specific lists is if they were prompted to subscribe to specific lists in the first place. How can I make this work when emails are collected on paper and imported by hand? Is it possible to push email signup emails to a list of people who are not contacts yet in order to give them the opportunity to select which lists they're interested in? Am I missing or misunderstanding anything?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Push email signups

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community! The best way to ensure that you both have the permission to send to your contacts and have them select what list they will be placed in would be to create a Sign-up Form and have them fill it out. This will add any contact using your form automatically to the lists they have selected. The contact will also have the ability to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of your email campaigns. You can also unsubscribe your contacts as well. If there is anything else we can assist with do not hesitate to ask!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Can I email a signup form to a list of emails I collected on physical paper?

Hi @FrankE23 

That's a great question! You are more than welcome to email these addresses outside of Constant Contact the link to your Landing Page sign-up form. In fact, this is suggested as we require contacts to opt-in as stated in our Terms & Conditions. Once these contacts have opted in you can continue to email them through your Constant Contact account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.